Mär Heaven Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mär Heaven Universe!

Welcome to the magical world of Mär Heaven! Will you join the Chess pieces? Or the Cross Guard? Or is there something greater illuminate your future!?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members

Head Admin
Ida Vixenheim
Admins
Ars4
Shadow of the Uchiha
Moderators
Xjax1
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Thread/Tournament announcements

Nothing to report --------A tourney will be held once at least ten members join

Staff sign up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Alright, it's obvious this site needs staff, and here you will publicly post your application stating WHY I should consider making you a staff member. The quality of your application will determine what position you get.

Name:((Your name))*Not actual name, your site name*

Why do you want to be a staff member?:

Do you have any experience in moderation or administrative positions? If so, what sites?:

Have you read Mär Heaven or read the manga?:

Do you promise to help the site? Do you promise to maintain a cool atmosphere and handle situations calmly? Do you promise to follow all the rules and regulations and make sure they're followed without being hostile?:

Currently, I only need two admins and two moderators, the positions will increase as the site grows
Back to top Go down
https://marforum.rpg-board.net
Shadow of the Uchiha

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Name: Shadow of the Uchiha

Why do you want to be a staff member?: To help with the site.

Do you have any experience in moderation or administrative positions? If so, what sites?: Yes but it was looooooooooong ago so I forgot the name ^^' sorry

Have you read Mär Heaven or read the manga?: Manga.

Do you promise to help the site? Do you promise to maintain a cool atmosphere and handle situations calmly? Do you promise to follow all the rules and regulations and make sure they're followed without being hostile?: As long as noone makes anything personal, I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Shadow of the Uchiha, your application has shown that you can be an admin~

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xjax1

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Name: xjax1

Why do you want to be a staff member?: because I like helping people and watching sites grow

Do you have any experience in moderation or administrative positions? If so, what sites?: Supernatural Academy (vixy I'm working on my impulsiveness, I won't post randomly like on there)

Have you read Mär Heaven or read the manga?: no, but I will (no mater how painful it might be, I hate reading things that aren't a hard copy)

Do you promise to help the site? Do you promise to maintain a cool atmosphere and handle situations calmly? Do you promise to follow all the rules and regulations and make sure they're followed without being hostile: yes I do, if they offend me personally, I will take it elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Ars4

Ars4

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Name:Ars4

Why do you want to be a staff member?: To help and maintain this site.

Do you have any experience in moderation or administrative positions? If so, what sites?: I do not.

Have you read Mär Heaven or read the manga?: yup, currently refreshing myself on it.

Do you promise to help the site? Do you promise to maintain a cool atmosphere and handle situations calmly? Do you promise to follow all the rules and regulations and make sure they're followed without being hostile?: yes, I do~
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:20 pm

You both are approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff sign up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff sign up   Staff sign up Empty