Mär Heaven Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mär Heaven Universe!

Welcome to the magical world of Mär Heaven! Will you join the Chess pieces? Or the Cross Guard? Or is there something greater illuminate your future!?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members

Head Admin
Ida Vixenheim
Admins
Ars4
Shadow of the Uchiha
Moderators
Xjax1
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Thread/Tournament announcements

Nothing to report --------A tourney will be held once at least ten members join

Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'    Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeah, sorry it's taking so long with the store, just some life stuff ^^'
But I thought of something that could help~ Members, if you can, make Ärm and post them in member announcements, and if it's agreeable it'll be moved to it's appropriate spot to the store, yay~

~Rules~

1) Make sure it goes by the guidelines of the type of ärm it is, for example, if it's a darkness Ärm it has to have a consequence for using it

2) Make sure it's priced reasonably, I mean, a holy Ärm wouldn't be cheap, they're have awesome power (a holy Ärm would be 900-1200)

3) Make sure it's ranked right, for example, a very powerful Ärm that can heal everyone and recharge the users magic energy wouldn't be able to be used by a beginner...they wouldn't have the magic ability to use it....

4) Use the Ärm template/guideline

5) If you have no picture for the Ärm use vivid description about the appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want, you can just write the description and I'll move it and fill out the rest~

Back to top Go down
https://marforum.rpg-board.net
Ars4

Ars4

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'    Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 am

Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  E0o3y9

Name: Guardiss

Description: Weapon Ärm that transform into a large shield with a cross on it. When not activated it is a ring with a shield and cross.

Magic Cost: ?

Cost: 100 pewter
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'    Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks~ Ghost Ärms and Darkness Ärms are needed as well, I can try to put more ghost Ärms when I have more time, but I'll most likely be packing and moving this week
Back to top Go down
https://marforum.rpg-board.net
Ars4

Ars4

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'    Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  2sb4vop

Name: Sealing Skull

Description: a Darkness Ärm in the shape of a ring with a skull; target becomes paralyzed while seeing images of of frightening skeleton phantoms.

Magic Cost:?

Cost: 1,010 Pewter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'    Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry ....Slow store development ^^'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mär Heaven Universe!  :: Information :: Announcement-
Jump to: